• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Diamond Icemena vs. Bowtech Admiral ???

Meat-Run

OK, since it's my B-day today I think I'm going to purchase my own present(well maybe if the boss-lady will let me). I might have an option to purchase a Diamond Iceman at a very good price. But I would like to get the Amiral because I have been a loyal bowtech bow owner. Question is there much of a difference between the two that I should save a few more $$$'s to get the Admiral?

The spec's are almost identical except when they machined the risers they just look to be cut out differently? Any thoughts about what you know or think would be the better of the two? Over all the price will not be a significant clause or keep me from getting either one.

thanks,

mr

Bear55,

your statement is true I should shoot them both and see for myself but was hoping some have had experience with either one. I don't have a dealer close enough to shoot both but looking your opinions. I will not purchase a bow without shooting it first of course but just trying to get general census.

thanks

mr

Hey Thanks Guys. Ya, if it happens I just might pull the trigger on the Iceman. The most obvious differences is the binar cams vs. the signle cam, plus or minus a few smaller details that the Admiral has, the Diamond should be quiter and smoother on the draw(single cam).

later,

mr