• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

how to keep your auger on your at

coombia21

the best thing that I've seen for securing an auger are the U-Shaped brackets you can buy at most sporting goods stores. I've seen pictures of people who fabbed a custom wooden mount that also kept the head of the auger secured.

The only aftermarket thing my wheeler has on it right now is a set of tires (AMS Swamp Fox). I have some basket racks for it but have yet to mount them up.

if you are handy with tools you can make one for almost nothing. I took a 1x6 cut one piece the width of my wheeler, cut two other short pieces one slightly longer than the other. V notch one end of both pieces than glued and nailed the short pieces to the ends of the longer one. laid the auger in the Vs and then I just bungee the whole thing to my wheeler, works great.

O

I purchased a set of those U shaped brackets from a sporting goods supplier that are usually used for holding a gun to the atv rack. I mounted these on the front rack of my atv so I can keep an eye on it while I am traveling with it... It also serves as a great hay fork, scoop shovel, and anything you can think of holder. I use mine just about everyday for chores.