• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

XBox 360 or PS3 ?

Valv

Debating what is best for us, Xbox 360 for $ 300 or PS3 for $ 400 ?

I tend to go with Sony, but my son wants a 360.

I would really like an input on the reason why instead of just a choice.

Thanks

I went with a Sony PS3 because, it has the wireless card built in(Xbox does not unless recently changed) and also can play blueray movies. I really enjoy the PS3 but, i have always gone with Sony(i guess my preference) I have never owned a Xbox.. If you need to have the wireless card you going to end up in the end paying about the same price.. Your going to have different people telling you different things..almost like Ford vs. Chevy debate..

I own all 3 (Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii) and my xbox gets the most use out of any of them. My PS3 only gets used for watching Blu Ray movies and the girlfriend has the Wii downstairs and uses the Wii Fit.

If I had to pick just one I would go with the Xbox 360.

One thing to consider is the reason why your son wants the Xbox 360? It may be that is what most of his friends have so will make it so he can play games online with them or maybe just borrow games back and forth.

Somethingfishy, you have my approval. I have same situation, we have a Wii, wife and daughter use is, son wants to play with friends which all have 360, I want PS3 so I can watch BlueRay.

I think I will go for 360 and call it good.

Thanks

I got a PS3 and a 360 and I love them both. I usually stick with the box for online gaming exept for the few games that are only for ps3.

If I had to pick just one it would have to be a 360 due to the fact there are tons of great titles for it.

i prefer the ps3 i always had a playstation.with the xbox not only you pay for the internet but you also gotta pay to use the xbox online.thats like having 2 internet bills.

$5 a month isn't that bad, and the live system works great. I like the xbox exclusive titles as well, but mostly because I prefer shooters (FPS).