• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

which oil

Mr. Wizard

As long as it has the TCW3 rating it should be good to go. Some benefits of the expensive injector oil melt away quickly with the cheaper oil. I use the cheaper oil and have been for many years. I really don't notice any difference. Not worth it to me.

its the 04 and new ski-doo that need the sythentic or blend oils. the older units have very little problem with ski-doo mineral oil. as for the cheaper brands, you might have problems if it create more ash then oem oil.

its the 04 and new ski-doo that need the sythentic or blend oils. the older units have very little problem with ski-doo mineral oil. as for the cheaper brands, you might have problems if it create more ash then oem oil.

Hogwash,

Mineral oil is still the oil to use even with newer ski doos.

I run it in my 07 race sled because it is recommended.

Also was told to use it from a few other ski doo performance shops.

Originally Posted By: pj4

Hogwash,

Mineral oil is still the oil to use even with newer ski doos.

I run it in my 07 race sled because it is recommended.

Also was told to use it from a few other ski doo performance shops.

Not per the label on the sled! Where did you see it is recommended to run mineral oil on the newer Skidoo's...I would be curious to read it?

Picture-1.jpg