• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sid's kid gassed

IFallsRon

im a big common guy. hated at first, but been listening for about 3 years now. i wish they would get rid of PA now also. i like sludge and lake, barrerio, but never am up early enough to listen to superstar. from what i have heard of him i dont think id like to listen much.

Man, the negatrometer is sure pegging on Common in here.

zzt-zzzzt-zzzt-zzzzzt--zt-zt-zzt-zzt---- I must listen to---zzt--zt-zzzt-zt--wacky morning show type radio-----zzzz-zzt-zzzt--zzzt--I love it the best---zzzzt-zzt-zt-zzzzt---KQ and 93X are the only ---zzzzzt--zzt-zzzzzzt-zzt--- respectable radio shows on in Minnesota---zzzzt-zt-zzzzt-zt--zzt---I turn everything else off --zzzzzt-zt-zt-zzzzt-zzt---

I haven't listened to Common in awhile, but he does do the same old bits which can be funny. He has sure made a living out of it though.

I think it is something with KFAN, other than PA I would say, their on airs all seem to have that same type of rhythm and inflection when the talk. Mr. Phun is alright, but when he sits in for Barrerio, seems he wants to talk and act just like Dan.

I agree on Reusse in the morning, I like to listen to him on GL in the afternoons to talk sports, but him talking politics or current events does nothing for me.

Man, it must be tough in Radio right now. Am 1500 cut some good guys a couple weeks back, including Mischke. They say he violated an FCC reg, but what day did he not?....

My lunch hour is not the same frown

I agree. It was a very sad day when Mischke got the hook. The face of radio in this market is changing sick . I think we all got used to who was on what chanels and at what times. Now it is back to looking around testing new waters.