• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Huskies Gophers

wingnut38

how does everyone see this one playing out? huskies riding a high from huge sweep of duluth. gophers in the dumps after being swept by the sioux. look for this one to be a low scoring physical battle like the early series. stoa might not play and if he does probably not 100%. advantage huskies. gopher penalty kill tops in the nation against a not so good huskie power play. advantage gophers. i'm looking forward to a great weekend. i'll be at the nhc on saturday. can't wait. GO HUSKIES!!

Huskies have been up and down all year. The season isn't over but I thought they would be closer to the top in the WCHA. Huskies haven't scored like they should considering they only lost one real offensive player last years team, Nodl.

Gophers looked great early. Not to take anything away from the Sioux last weekend but if you are top 5 team in the country you don't go on the road in get throttled twice.

Gophers should get a lift in hearing that coach Lucia's illness isn't serious (Great to hear by the way).

So I'll go out on a limb and predict a split. Gophs get a lift on Friday and win at home. The Huskies get it on at the NHC.

Cheer them on Wingnut. I'll be gone fishing so the wife gets to take a girlfriend with our season tickets. %^@%^$%^

Huskies have been up and down all year. The season isn't over but I thought they would be closer to the top in the WCHA.
Quote:
Huskies haven't scored like they should considering they only lost one real offensive player last years team, Nodl.
Quote:

Gophers looked great early. Not to take anything away from the Sioux last weekend but if you are top 5 team in the country you don't go on the road in get throttled twice.

Gophers should get a lift in hearing that coach Lucia's illness isn't serious (Great to hear by the way).

So I'll go out on a limb and predict a split. Gophs get a lift on Friday and win at home. The Huskies get it on at the NHC.

Cheer them on Wingnut. I'll be gone fishing so the wife gets to take a girlfriend with our season tickets. %^@%^$%^

I went to the game on Saturday. It was fun, and scary, at the end. I hope this is a sign of things to come for Hoeffel. The Gophers really need some scoring outside of the top line. If guys like Hoeffel, White, and Carman can keep scoring, the Gophers could be dangerous down the stretch. I hate weeks off when it comes to Gopher hockey but it will be a good weekend to get up to Mille Lacs without any distractions now. Then next weekend I will be in Mankato for the Friday night game down there!

Originally Posted By: Team Otter
Lucia's back behind the bench and the boys are ready.

Gopher sweep...

Sometimes I scare myself with such accurate predictions.

come on t o you live closer to manakato how dare you become a trader like that ........msu msu msu !!!!!