• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

weather

Dee Dee it is just dandy weather were are having. You know lows in the upper teens below zero and highs not quite making it to 0.

And that is down in the cities. I believe International Falls was -42 yesterday morning. Had a few more inches of snow this week, throw in a high pressure system from Canada or the north pole, and it is chilllllllllllly.

Hey the bright side teens above zero with a few 20's thrown in there this weekend. A HEAT WAVE>>>>>>>

G.C.

My kids would miss so many days of school if I were there right now. I'm starting to think I should just stick to summer vacations. Not sure if I could get used to it again. I thought I was gonna freeze that first day in NY and it was 30 degree's and its about 35 here.

-21 in Eagan - I love winter - but I Don't like this c r a p - this ain't winter its torture - crazy

I agree wholeheartedly. I am not really a winter lover, but since I got hooked on ice fishing I can usually tolerate it. This year I feel like I am living in Siberia, not to even mention what my fuel bill has been. If I get by for less than $2000 this winter I will be lucky. So far since October a tad over $1000 and it is only January.

Aaaahhh, but no mosqitoes, or horseflies. sicksmirkcrazy

No just frost bite, hypothermia, cars that won't start, black ice on the roads, salt eating away at the cars, falling down on the ice, fuel bills to equal the national debt, etc, etc, etc. sick

ULT I bet they are ready to go back, and think your crazy for wanting to live up here. Just tell them it will get better and you should get them outside in this weather for a while, so it gets in the 20's they will think "hey this isn't that bad out here, kinda nice".

G.C.

Quote:
Which I read has been an issue. Hopefully everything freezes nicely for ya.

Sent Lady Lisa some pics of my adventure into work this AM.

OH man sorry about not getting these pics up Gary!! I've been very very indisposed this week!!

Here's some pics of Gary's vehicle and a quote from his email-"This is what can happen at 50 MPH going under a bridge, when snow and ice chunks rain down on you in 1 swoosh, from 40 ft above, from another bridge. It was an eye opener."

Oops001.jpg

Oops002.jpg

Oops003.jpg