• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Official Vikings Offseason Thread!

FISHINGURU

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well [PoorWordUsage]...i find that hard to believe right now considering the news as of late....if there was a deal it would be all over the news...i highly doubt wikipedia would have the first news lol.

whoever wrote that should have the skin of their feet peeled off and forced to walk in salt and lemon juice if it isn't real lol

if he wants to win he'd come here...the bengals and seahawks aren't going anywhere for awhile....seattle is rebuilding and the only thing he has to look forward to in cincy is palmer comes back this season....you'd think at tj's age he'd be hoping he gets on a team that might have a good shot within the next couple years.

its basically either us or the bengals right now....does he want to stick it out with carson palmer coming back and where him and his family is most comfortable or does he want a new start on a team that is ready to make a run? hopefully him and his family like MN.

That is exactly the decision he has to make. Sounds like we won't know anything until tomorrow (per Sean Jensen). Let's hope there's a noon press conference scheduled at Winter Park.

That's how Belichick works. Spite. He would try to stick it to any of his coaches that left him for another team. Think of the leverage he COULD have had with that #12 pick. Like the article said, if he didn't want to pay the #12 pick, he could always trade down and pick up multiple picks in say rounds two through four. Just as bad on KC's part for not having a deal done with Casell BEFORE the trade.

I think he's fine Sled. They/he can control this pretty effectively now. Let's take a run at him too. Think he'd be interested in playing with the Vikes with AP in the backfield and TJ (let's hope) and Berrian to throw to. Never say never.

i would never say never but i'd say it's highly unlikely denver would trade cutler...i think the media is making it to be a bigger deal then it really was like normal.

but cutler got wind that they were entertaining the idea and is pretty mad about it...it would be funny if he demanded a trade now lol....i was hoping we would make moves to draft cutler that year.