• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sometimes it doesn't pay to go far....(with a pic now)

After a 200 mile road trip towards Silver Bay and Finland. This guy shows up a mile from my house, go figure.

Ok, this is all you get I had to down this thing to a stinking 67k to get it uploaded. Maybe I will try later.

ggrey2.jpg

ggrey.jpg

Mike, I see you joined, welcome aboard. Here are the details. Townline Rd, E of Hwy 5 .03 miles at 3:15 p.m. today 1-02-2009

I'm sure its the same one thats been seen there before. Of course a home owner down the road had to come out with his buddy to see if I needed "help." I should have asked if they had a ladder so I could get eye level with the owl. My guess would be it hunts the donkey/horse field on Hwy 5. It was headed that way.

It's good to know that the great grey is still in the area...that owl is going to have to dig pretty deep for those voles after the 10"-14" of snow were supposed to get.....Going to get harder for the owls to get their food(voles/moles/mice) for sure....maybe snow's no problem for great greys... grin