• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anybody purchase any of the new bows from Mathews yet?

maros91

I shot the Reezen a couple of days ago. Feels pretty nice. The guy at the shop says it tends to jump a bit because of all the power. I asked him if it would be a problem and he said no because the jump is not all that noticeable.

Anyone buy any of the new bows yet-Reezen, Hyperlite, Monster?

That is a sweet bow. I also really like the monster...360 fps!!! that is rediculous! and now they are comming out with a new monster which will probably be even faster. What is your opinon on the hyperlite

I'd be interested in hearing more opinions on them. A friend of mine who has the same old bow I do recently shot one (not sure which model) and he told me "you won't believe how sweet they are." He's using his tax return to get one. I always shied away Matthews because of the price but I may have to rethink that.

Mathews price may be a bit higher but as far as I am concern, if it were not for their research in bow design, we would be eons behind where we are today.

For me, yes, the money is worth the bow. Others may also feel that their model is the best too.

Personal preference. I would go and shoot the bow and then make your call after that.

Someone said once, one gets what they pay for. I have seen that hold true in many items I have purchased. The cheapest is not always the best way to go.

I typically shoot a bow for approx 6-10 years before I purchase another so the cost per years isn't that large.