• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone going out on Christmas?

hovermn

I'm thinking about it! Possibly sometime in the afternoon after all of the family pleasantries wrap up.

Will you head out to a favorite hole, or try some place new?

Anyone plan on making it a family experience?

Heading to the inlaws? Thinkin' about sneaking some gear with you? wink

The wife and I are driving seperate to the in-laws, I will be calling and telling them my truck broke down. You will see me in the shack. I won't be missing much anyways, dry turkey, dry conversations, dry drinks:) and poor attitudes. I won't even care if I don't get a bite

Yep,I'm goin for sure.In Kansas,you fish every time you can.Ice here is a fleeting thing most years,although it might hang in there for a while this year.A little runnin and gunnin then to the fav hole before dark.

The wife and I are driving seperate to the in-laws, I will be calling and telling them my truck broke down. You will see me in the shack. I won't be missing much anyways, dry turkey, dry conversations, dry drinks:) and poor attitudes. I won't even care if I don't get a bite
OUCH man! that is no good! but it cracked me up! ...im heading up north on wednesday morning. spending time with my wife's family isnt too bad, but i am definately going to do a ton of fishing over my long weekend!! i go alot with the wife's uncle. it is always a good time. we have almost 30 years age difference, but we never run out of [PoorWordUsage] to talk about. dont think he will make out on Christmas day, but i might just drive the extra half hour to vermillion that night!

Christmas day, no... I will be awaiting the return of my little girl, then off to Wabasha.

Christmas eve... Mabe... in the morning, it all depends on if Wanderer is going to work wink . If he is, then I will be fishing in the morning, if not, I will be working.

I would love to go out, but I have some harsh days of work after Christmas. Not to mention, I'm going home ( 2 1/2 hours north of here) and I will be by the lake I grew up on with no gear frown. I should have put that on the Christmas list for my dad smile. Happy Holidays guys! smile