• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I need help!!!

How about a gift certificate for a 1 hour massage? You could also include a manicure and even a pedicure, if you so choose. Go down to one of your better grade local hair styling salon's and check it out. Many of them sometime's offer a package deal including all those service's. Now after your wife get's done using a package like that, I'll guarantee that she will be putty in your hand's!LOL!...1DIRTBALL2

what to get the wife for x-mas I cant think of anything right now, please help,

Pretty vague question. It depends on her interests, likes, dislikes, etc. I am the type that would rather spend $500 on any type of fishing equipment than a diamond ring. Would I like a spa certificate?......No, but buy me a Jason Mitchell rod and I would be ecstatic. Give us some idea of what she likes and maybe we could come up with a suggestion. Oh yeah it would help if we knew what your budget is, No sense suggesting things out of your price range.

I agree with the massage, that went over big for my wife.

One thing my wife and I have started to do is make a wishlish online at say Target, Walmart, Cabela's, Amazon, etc and keep it updated all year. Works great for Christmas, birthday, anniversary, Valentines day. I still try to get something special off the list but we pick so much that you never know what you are going to get.

sorry i did not say more but she came in the room this morning so im sorry, she likes to fish and just to be out there with me,have the vexs all the rods and tackle,got the cold gear last year,so ya its going to be rough for me this year. but it will turn out all right again this year.

so please keep the ideas coming,thanks