• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

screenprinting on protable houses

rtwills

Hey guys,
Along with making the decals for Fishing Minnesota,I also do screenprinting.If you would be interested in Fishing Minnesota or IceLeaders logos on your shirts or jackets or logos on your portable house let me know, and make sure to mention you are an FM'er for a discount pricing.
Thanks, Ron
[YouNeedAuthorization]@comcast.net

------------------
If people weren't supposed to eat animals.
Why are they made out of meat??
FM Stickersl

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 08-27-2004).]

Hey,
It was nice to meet you at Matt's. Have you given any though to making the logo to fits in the plastic area where we put our registration info. (like a FM registration plate or something)

Chris

[This message has been edited by Chris-Neises (edited 08-31-2004).]

Chris, It was great meeting you too , finally glad to have some faces to go with the names I see.
As far as logos on the houses , I think chris' idea is awesome.I can get plastic sign material that is used for yard signs.I can screenprint on that,all I need is the size that would fit.The material I am thinking of is about 1/4 " thick,I may be able to get thinner,but have to check on that.

Any of you guys that have ideas on how you would like to apply these please let me know.
How do you guys feel abot sewing a logo on.I could make it on vinyl fabric and all you would have to do is sew it wherever you would like it.

------------------
If people weren't supposed to eat animals.
Why are they made out of meat??
FM Stickersl

I was thinking using a FM "license plate" which could slide in the plastic pouch that is on many portables. As far as individual information on the plate, we might have to use vinyl lettering. I am not sure however, if the pouches are of similar sizes on different makes of portables. If someone didn't have a pouch, a stitch-on would be a great option.

Just a thought. 1/4-inch thick may be too thick. I'd suggest something more flexible so it doesn't have any chance of rubbing a hole in any canvas when the shelter is folded up.

Think along the lines of a thick paper sleeve. That's still flexible enough to fold if needed.

Sounds good. I'd definitely consider one. That way when I'm out, one of you guys can wander on over and show me how to catch the fish through the ice. grin.gif

I'm not crazy about the idea of sewing something on my portable. Iron-on might work though. I like the idea of the flexible plastic that would fit in the pockets.