• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 3rd Annual Spearing Outting----Dec 20th (updated 11/20)

bassNspear

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BNS Last night I went to change oil in it and broke the oil drain cap and I have to scramble to find one before saturday I found them on the net but thats 3 days away going to check a few other places.

Another friend of mine is also comeing and he is going to bring his wheeler also and if I cant get mine to work I'm going to try and borrown one.

Just to add a update.

Merkman and Myself were going to show up about 7:30-8:00 at the landing and go from there. What we have done, is try to set up around one another, not to close, but in walking distance so when it comes time for some lunch by the american flag, we can all hang out together. After that, we usally take the time to walk around and check others setups and get new ideas from one another.

Questions, please let me know.

Ok got the time! LOL

Originally Posted By: elwood
wind is supose to pick up in the afternoon sometime and 19 degrees with snow

They should be moving just before the wind starts up.

007.jpg

I hope it doesn't get this windy. That was not a very enjoyable day, especially loading things up. smirk