• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

not a true albino, but cool none the less

I think it's pretty neat either way, don't be so quick to jump on a guy for posting something he found interesting, I appreciate it ZEEK. Farm duck or wild I don't know, but I think I'd be shooting at it if it came in with a flock of mallards...

That poor duck, he'll be the first one picked out of the flock when working a spread.

I don't care if its albino OR part domestic, if I'm fortunate enough to shoot it over my dekes, I will mount it.

P.S. Call me crazy but is it surrounded by blackducks?.....they are missing a speculum.

I posted it as "not a true albino" I am not trying to convince anyone that it is an albino duck. domestic ducks will flock with wild mallards. The owner of the house that the ducks were near by, said it was the ducks 3rd season at his house. I just thought it was cool.