• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

big fish

dan z

I know its my freshman year but my biggest flat this year is only 32x20 Is that going to be my big fish?

Do I have a chance at hittin a trophy before the birds start to fly.

I hear ya' man. I'm just getting into Catfish myself and have had only one skinny channel to show for it. My optimism is the only thing keeping me out there right now. I just tell myself each time I go out I am only that much closer to a piggy....just gotta put the time in. Good luck, you'll get em'. smile

I know its my freshman year but my biggest flat this year is only 32x20 Is that going to be my big fish?

Do I have a chance at hittin a trophy before the birds start to fly.

All my biggest fish have come in August. The one in my avatar is 55 lbs caught on 14 August 2005. Some of the best flathead fishing is yet to come. I think I had like 26 skunks that year - you just have to keep after them. Good Luck.

The fish move a lot or may not bite every nite. Right place right time you may end up with something good. Ask how many hours some of these other guys put in this season three four five nights a week if possible and chances are the people with the largest fish have spent the most time on the water. I've had a pretty good early season myself, nothing huge but a vast improvemt over my last years fish.