• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glow Devils

wmfanton,

First, I see you're pretty new to the site so welcome to FishingMinnesota.com.

I've run into them in a few bait shops, but I really think your best bet is to buy them here.

http://tacklecity.com/angel-eye-spoons.html

The selection is good, the price is untouchable, the service is top notch, and you're supporting an entity, FM.com, that is as essential as any fishing lure in your arsenal. You're probably already aware that FishingMinnesota.com is really the "go-to" site on Internet for Minnesota fishing information. By making your purchase here, you're enabling the existance of this site.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
www.marcum.com

[This message has been edited by Ray Esboldt (edited 12-18-2003).]

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

JB Lures carries the Scenic Tackle Angel Eye Jr. and obviously it's packaged as the JB Angel Eye.

It's a tiny bit more spendy than you will find here, but you can also get them one at a time that way...if you can find them that is.

The Angel Eye Jr's and Glow Devils are extremely popular and stores are having a hard time ordering enough to stay in stock..they didn't expect them to go that fast.

For you we have an easy way to get them right here:

http://TackleCity.com

I second loosegooses request. Have my credit card in hand and am wondering if I should get the 1/16 or 1/8. Perching on Mille Lacs (with some walleye action) and slabs on Red. Help!

Leaky and Loosegoose, I would go with the 1/8 oz if you want them for all around fish. I am mostly a panfish and Walleye fisherman and the 1/8 was the one recommended to me by some of the staff here. I hope you saw those hawg eye's that they caught on Mille Lacs with the 1/8 oz. glow devil. If not check out the pics on the home page.

[This message has been edited by Iceman12 (edited 12-19-2003).]