• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Catfish Contest

I will not have seats available because they aren't mine. I will be a co-angler on this one, fishing with Bob Johnston. Who ever had money on my brother skipping town before the big dance was right. But not to worry about "one hit wonder" we have some plans. Be careful out there, and good luck to me (I mean you all, hope to see some nice pictures come in.

We really might have to worry about Team Moore's Bait this time, Word on the street is Bob's walleye connection has been putting in time on the river and might have come up with some productive spots... laughgrin

Good luck to all this Saturday. We were out tonight and picked up a few channels but no flatties wanted to play. Water is sure warming fast. Next week I will have a flattie in my boat.

Who is going to knock off those two lucky guys that keep winning Bob's money???

To bad I have a grad pary on saturday night. I would love to come take some of your guy's money again. grin Kyle will have to fish hard and catch my share of the fish. Good luck to everyone!

You and me both. I figure I can earn points spending the evening with the GF at her friends grad party, instead of rushing around afterwards trying to get out there. Not to mention I would be landlocked. So I am going to get out on Sunday evening when I can relax.

I thinks there will be a flat or two caught.

Here are the winning results of this months Cat Contest. It was a great night to be out, and had a great showing of particapants, 21 all together.

Channels-

1st Place- Jennie (no screen name) 33 X 20

2nd Place- Dtro 32.5 X 19

Flatheads-

1st Place- wastewaterguru 31 X 18

2nd Place- Joe 26 X 11

It was a great contest and congrats to all the winners. Hope you all will do it again next month......