• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NHL Playoffs

Roofer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another tight game yesterday for the Pens and Rangers. Being on National TV, the game took forever, even with no goals.

I'm not sure I like how they boo Jagr all the time. I don't remember that he left on bad terms, did he?

Pens lead series 2-0 already heading to NY. Have to see how they hold up there.

I think they are booing Jagr because of the comments he made before game 1. He said Crosby isn't even close to Lemieux or something along those lines.

Philly won again tonight. Price let in a couple of softies and got pulled before the 3rd period. Still, not to bad for a 19 year old.

I'm pulling for Montreal I think they have to come back from the 2-1 defecit those were some softies Price let it but he came back with a shut out last series after he gave up 5 goals I think. I'm rooting for Montreal the rest of the way. Would like to see the Sharks beat the Stars to that has been a fun series to watch. Who do you guys got winning the cup now that the Wild are out?

Pens, Detroit, and Dallas look very good. The next round will be awesome!

If Detroit or Pittsburgh wins, I'll be happy. \:\) If Detroit doesn't beat Dallas in the next round, they don't deserve to win.

Why do Pens fans boo Jaromir Jagr? That's a great question. When he played in Pittsburgh, he was a major reason why the Pens won 2 Stanley Cups. During the playoffs one year, he refused to let a sore groin stop him from playing. I am sure the non-bandwagon fans are not the ones booing him. It is probably the 'younger' fans that have just jumped on board with the recent successes of the Penguins. They need to realize Jagr based his decision to get out of Pittsburgh mainly on a business move to look out for himself. Most of us have made many career changes in an attempt to better ourselves. Years from now these 19 & 20 year old so-called fans better not step into McDonald's for a hamburger... they may get the 'same' treatment.

Originally Posted By: Roofer
Looks like Detroit is going to make short work on the Ave's.

7-1 Detroit leads in game 4, leading 3 games to none. What a blow out! \:D

That was quite a thumping by Detroit. The Rangers delayed the inevitable by getting a win against the Pens last night, but I think that Pittsburgh will finish them off at home in Game 5.