• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ride on the 26th

Roofer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, aside from a little hairy of a drive this morning, the day turned out much better than expected.

We had 6 atv's and pretty much had the forest to ourselves. It seemed to snow every time we stopped and it was windy in the open areas, but the riding was great! Great company to ride with, plenty of trails that were not dusty and no one broke anything.

Thanks Bjjams for leading the way (another rincon) \:\/ and thanks to Dozer, Somethingfishy, and his two friends who showed up. It just shows once again that a not-so-good weather day can easily be a good riding day. grin.gif

Not sure on the mileage. I think the others may know.

Thanks again guys for coming today!!

Glad to hear it worked out for you guys.

I went out this morning to setup the props for my course to find 4" of wet snow in the grass. By the time we got out there at 2:30, it was gone and much of the water had soaked into the ground.

We'll have to set up a date and time for our next ride. Although with the weather, everything will be tentative until that day of course.

Don't kid yourself Roofer, you like following Rincons. \:D I think we logged just under 45 miles for the day. I'm glad I went, it was alot of fun. The weather, well, that's just part of the adventure.

Originally Posted By: Bjjams
Don't kid yourself Roofer, you like following Rincons. \:D

Na, doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm not leading when I don't know where I'm going. ;\)