• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ride on the 26th

Roofer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have an extra space, will know for sure soon.

Here is what I found for tomorrow's forecast for Willw River:

Tomorrow

Windy. Snow during the morning will give way to snow showers during the afternoon. Cold. High around 35F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.

What are everybody's thoughts?

I won't be upset either way. If people want to go, I will show up.

It's warmer than our rides this winter, and it could be fun. Just don't want to push anyone into going if they don't want to. Like I said though, if you all wanna ride, I'll show up.

Not sure if the wife will make it though. Too bad, but she doesn't like the snow too much.

Looks like it is going to be mostly snow, not much for rain. Gonna be kinnda windy but there are very few areas up there that are open so that shouldnt bother too much. Like Roofer said It will be warmer than the winter rides. Dust wont be a problem!!! \:D Still got an extra space on the trailer.

Sounds like it should be a great day for a ride. No bugs, no dust, not to hot and snow over MUD. grin.gif

Unfortunately I am committed to taking a buddies wife turkey hunting this weekend. eek.gifcrazy.gif;\)grin.gif

That and I guess it's time to order tires and wheels.

Have a great ride guys. Wish I could have made this one. \:\(

Dan