• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see the Rigs for 2008!!

bassNspear

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost done mounting the two lowrance 520's. Working on getting a trolling motor next.

PerchJerker is on this one for me grin

I'll get photos posted next week of the 2003 YarCraft Storm 1895 w Merc Optimax 135 saltwater (tiller)

Just no time to get things done. Still having few problems with Minn Kota as far as trolling motors goes.

(Damaged during shipping)

The 15 year old has me running. Bowling league, golf, drivers Ed. , Summer Gym. Since I'm the only one who can get him to events (my wife's disabled, and cannot drive). It's hard to find time for this.

"Playing time" will increase in two weeks. Have a few trips lined up to Mille lacs, and a trip to Ely in Oct. for some big Eyes.

Photos end of the week or Mon. for sure grin

I love the boat. I've had it in some pretty nasty waves so far and it handled them better than i was expecting. Took a gamble buying it as i work in the oil fields and am only 20 years old but i figured what the heck.

Marine_man, i see your from lisbon. Know any Lyons from there.