• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see the Rigs for 2008!!

bassNspear

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'll certainly consider selling it to you, but my wife's name is also on the title so.... \:\/

Basic short story on not getting a glass boat....HVAC system went kaput, had to replace, money for new glass boat gone. cry.gif\:\/

Thanks Musky, I have got a lot of compliments on the water the few times I've used it. It's kind of funny I used to think my old skeeter bassboat used to turn heads, but lots of guys really like ranger tiller boats.

Not much of a rig by comparison to some, but for me, a bass guy and a duck hunter that can only afford one boat for both hobbies, this is the sweetest rig. Just got her late last year. 19', 82" beam, 60hp tiller. Purrs like a kitten, travels at 36mph per gps with a stock prop. Takes 3' waves on Mille Lacs with no problem.

2487986670_4d4f135aea_o.jpg

This one shows the 82" beam pretty well. Ignore the white legs. My fishing/hunting partner needs a little more sun.....

2487986678_11ee0d46b4_o.jpg

With the blind set up:

2487973034_a35f45736e_o.jpg

Alright, I went out and snapped a couple quick pics of the Lil Red Lund. I need to finish up my rod lockers and install some carpet, then she will be perfect for me.

1976 Lund S14 with an '84 Mariner 15 (missing most of the skeg) and a Minn Kota 30 lb thrust trolling motor. Been my rig for quite some time, and even if I buy a bigger boat, this one is staying with me. I will give it to my son when he is big enough to use it.

2491268212_5b6f208edd.jpg

2491268638_1dd8af312d.jpg

2491269138_b7aa7f4553.jpg

Alright, I went out and snapped a couple quick pics of the Lil Red Lund. I need to finish up my rod lockers and install some carpet, then she will be perfect for me.

1976 Lund S14 with an '84 Mariner 15 (missing most of the skeg) and a Minn Kota 30 lb thrust trolling motor. Been my rig for quite some time, and even if I buy a bigger boat, this one is staying with me. I will give it to my son when he is big enough to use it.

Is that a 64 Chevy I see in the garage? grin