• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This morning's wildlife (pics)

I started out this morning with the idea I may just see an otter or 2 but that just wasn't going to happen! grin.gif....so....one just has to "make do" with other creatures and critters!...I was fortunate enough to come across a couple of sandhill cranes walking down a sideroad...yuppers,standing in the middle of the road! tired.gif ....by the time I got alittle closer,they moved to the side....but at least they didn't spook!...and a few other images...a pretty good morning!

Frame_P1010681-2copy.jpg

sandhills6copy.jpg

Frame_DSCN1227-2copy.jpg

more sharpies this morning:

Frame_DSCN1216-2.JPG

mallards galore this morning!

Frame_P1010692-1copy.jpg

Frame_P1010691-2copy.jpg

deer were back in full force after the rough snowy weather

Frame_P1010694-2copy.jpg

some kind of hawk..ID?

Frame_P1010672-1copy.jpg

"flights" of north bound ducks raising from a water filled field

Frame_P1010664-1copy.jpg

Frame_P1010667-1copy.jpg

thanks all!...Yuppers,the sandhills were screamin and a chatterin like there's no tomorrow!...guess they were mad at me for being on their turf! grin.gif......tedl...Kelsey and the "bottom lands" in the area are water logged to say the least....water,water,and more water!...sure great for the migrating waterfowl this year!....and more then likely a record "skeeter hatch" upcoming cry.gif

Nice shots, I see they are clearing some land along Hwy 7, must be for the sharptails since it is the Zim WMA thats all cleared out. I got a picture of that same hawk. I don't know what it is either. I posted in the birdwatching forum.