• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mt. Rushmore of Hollywood nominations

echotrail

Last night Charlton Heston passed away at age 84. Today some of the media are saying if there was a "Mt. Rushmore of Hollywood" Heston would be on it. There is room for only four faces on this mythical Mountain. Who would you nominate?

My nomination would be John Wayne.

They would have to name it something else besides Rushmore...there are just to many good actors and actresses, I guess thats why they have the Hollywood Walk Of Fame...give em stars instead of busts, but, I'll throw in my three picks just for the Halibut.

R.Deniro

Jack N.

C. Eastwood

Sylvester S.

M. Dahman

Tom H.

M. Brando

Martin S.

Theres my 3, grin.gif I figured I'd best quit at 3 as I have a bunch of others I feel are also worthy.

Originally Posted By: The Grebe
...I guess thats why they have the Hollywood Walk Of Fame...give em stars instead of busts...

I think it would get alot more traffic if it was a walk of fame with busts rather than stars...

Actresses only please. whistle.gifgrin.gif

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. The busts we're talking about are different. My lame attempt at humor.