• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

You southern boys are KILLING ME!

Darn, you guys got open water and waterfowl and everything. We're lagging behind last year up here.

Just to stay in the game, here are some hooded mergansers from exactly one year ago today on the Shagawa River. Gonna be another week or two before we see hoodies this year, I think.

I'm REALLY starting to chomp at the bit.

2375111175_92b44de709_o.jpg

2375108235_f008bb5d75_o.jpg

2375107789_96acd54938_o.jpg

yes, the weather has begun here.

The Merganser's that I've been seeing are the Common Merganser. Wished my pics turned out better, but they were 80 yards away with my POS PAS Kodak.

Some day I'll have something worth sharing.

Gee guys, thanks for sharing antique photos. grin.gif Although they are nice shots, we're still gong to have to dock you a couple points, due to their age. \:D

They're predicting up to 9 inches here, by tomorrow evening. However, if we had got 4 inches everytime they predicted 4 - 8 inches, we would have had a lot of snow this winter. I believe the most we got at any one time was probably 3 inches. The last time they predicted 4 to 8, we got a dusting. Let's see if we luck out again. ;\)