• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

St. Patty's in Ireland

I spent St. Patty's in Ireland and am kicking myself for not bringing the flyrod. Lakes and rivers and ocean everywhere! I thought I would share a few pics. The island is so beautiful, even an I could take good pics (even after a visit to a pub or ten)!

st_patty_horse.jpg

St_Patty_s_on_the_river_liffey.jpg

storm_coming.jpg

celtic_cross_edited.jpg

daffodils.JPG

jesse_st_patty.jpg

beach.jpg

cliffs.jpg

connamera.jpg

river2.JPG

beach_castle.jpg

Thanks Jesse for the pics , post more if you can those are awesome.

My family has a strong history to ireland are family bible goes back to the ancient times of chieftains before english rule.

We take are irish heritage proudly!

Only my sister has been there and she said it was awesome.

I hope to get there someday what a beautiful place.

Thanks for the pics.

It has always been my goal to visit the land of my fathers. Wales, too, as we've got long-lost kin there.

I've always wanted to disappear for a couple months in the Celtic lands of Ireland, Scotland and Wales. A box of blank notebooks, a fistful of pens, a camera bag and a LOT of memory cards. Oh yeah, a bit of Stout and some drambuie from the Isle of Skye, too. grin.gifgrin.gif

With a lot of luck, it could happen yet. Thanks for sharing these great scenics! grin.gif