• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone own a Crestliner Fishhawk 1600?

LEECH21

I've got a 98 Crestliner Fishhawk 1600 with a 25 horse Johnson 3 cyl tiller. I love that boat. I'm sure its changed a lot since then. I'm actually going to sell mine this spring because I just bought a 17' Crestliner Sport Angler. I wish I could afford to keep both. My 16' is easy on gas, easy to tow, and easy to load and unload. It will do 25 MPH with just me in the boat.

You wont regret going with a Crestliner.

Nels

I used to have one, I think it may have been a 1650 but don't remember for sure. I liked it alot, it had a 40 horse 4 stroke on it, got great gas mileage. I sold it and bought a 1850 for bigger water.

I had a 1650 FishHawk with a 60hp Mercury for years. Great boat! I did everything and went just about everywhere with that. It was quick, light, and stable. Matter of fact, 80% of the time I wish I still had that boat. But, I guess every guy aspires to a bigger boat (1850 FishHawk) and motor (90hp tiller) at some point.

They really made that entry point Fishhawk pretty and a great value. It has a lot of space yet still looks easy to tow/maneuver.

I ALMOST pulled one home - but then picked up a used Alumacraft Pro T 175 Tiller.

Let us know your impressions when you get it in the water. It's right around the corner - well, at least after this next snowstorm blows thru.....

Yes, I did get her from Crystal Pierz in St. Cloud. I was up on Saturday also to do the final paperwork. I was gonna pull it home, but the weather was crappy and the travel cover is on back order. I did get to see it though in their shop. Can't wait!

You buy a boat too?

We purchased a 1850 Fish Hawk Saturday with a 150 Opti. We were in the rig shop looking at a 1750 with Dual Consoles and yours was sitting in the rig shop next to it and a pontoon. We traded our Tracker in for it. The best move we ever made!