• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Northwest Sports Show

bassNspear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading down Wed. (late afternoon). What time do the doors open?? Are there any discount tickets (coupons) available.

Another time to "drool" over the tiller glass boats.

[Note from admin: edited. Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

I believe I'll head down Saturday since I'll be in the cities for a birthday..... Or may end up going down during the week for work who knows, but I have a planned shopping list \:\)

Totally different group... the winter show is geared more towards winter, while this one is geared more towards open water. My guess is if you looked at every booth at the winter show and walked at a fair clip, it might take you 1-2 hours to cover it all.. If you walked at the same pace at this show it would take you 3-7 hours? Way-way-way bigger! More seminars, more booths, more resorts, more stores, more everything.

Adults (16 and older) $10

Senior Day, (Thursday April 3 only, 62+) $7

Youth (13-15) $5

Children (12 and younger) FREE

Discount Adult Tickets ($8.00) are now available for purchase at Cub Foods stores through April 1, 2008.