• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Red Breasted Nuthatch

We only get these guys as they migrate through, so I was happy to have two of them last weekend. This guy jumped up on one of my Cardinal perches (I only say that as I set the branch up here because the BG would work with a reddish bird)

94040192.jpg

Nice picture, I have quite a few who visit my feeders, but I have yet to have a whitebreasted show up for some reason. The male red-breasted are starting to display to their mates and they are putting on quite the show now bouncing around with their tails straight up like a wren.

Originally Posted By: DMN
Nice picture, you really do plan ahead- choosing the background color for the bird you intend to shoot.

DMN

Not always, but sometimes. I figure if its a setup, you should atleast make it look nice. I figure it makes my images or some of them anyways stand apart from others. maybe its working and maybe not.

Thanks, Mike... we'll said! \:\)

Thanks, Finn! grin.gif