• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fished with Tami Yesterday!

Jim, our buddy Steve, b-i-l Mark, Tami (our very own reelemin) and I all headed to a small lake near Mora yesterday. The day started out cold but as soon as we ate lunch and the wind died down, it was beautiful and I even got sunburnt. I caught lots of small panfish (mostly gills). I downsized my jig from a flu flu to a smaller bluish chrome backed jig tipped with eurolarva and that seemed to pick up a few extra. We also moved around alot. We had a very fun day! Sorry no pics but maybe next time! \:\)

I love this time of year! It's starting to smell like spring and moving around a lake is not such a pain anymore! I'll get some pics this weekend for sure! They might not be of fish (never can guarantee that! \:\/ )but I will start snapping some fun times too! grin.gif

Hey Lisa - had a great time on the ice with all of you. Sunshine and the first burn of the year, gotta love it.

Fishing was a bit slow, a few decent size sunnies, and a few small ones. Just don't think they've started their "spring thing" yet. crazy.gif Maybe headed that way again in a few weeks.

Jim - it was fun meeting your buddy and brother.

Well Tami has this great tie dyed sweatshirt with the HSO/FM logo on it-maybe that had a smidgeon of hot pink! \:\/

Yesterday was actually Sunday-I'll change it to Sunday. The lake is SMALL. And my brother in law would feel quite murderous if I squealed. You know how that goes Glenn-gotta keep the family happy or you're the black sheep!

Lisa - you're right - OMG - my sweatshirt has pink in it. \:D - run for the hills, the world is ending !!! crazy.gif

Well, its actually a shade of pink , blending into other colors. So not really pink per say, just a slight version of pink. -

how do you like that back peddling \:D

I love it!! I'm laughing right now!! I can hear right now on the street:

person #1--> "Tami was wearing pink on Sunday."

person #2-->"GASP! DOUBLE GASP!! NO!! OMG!! What is going on with her? Isn't that sacreligious or something? Maybe she's gone soft!!"

I'm just ribbing ya girl! It IS a great sweatshirt FWIW! \:D

I actually do have another pink shirt in my arsonal. Got it at REI years ago, a pink henly. I love that shirt.

Its so worn out from wearing and washing that is now a pretty dull pink.

The sweatshirt, is a love or hate thing with most people. I get many comments on it. ( I have 2 of em. One I wear fishing and another for everyday. grin.gif - ) Anyway, people either really love it or they hate it. I would say its about 8 to 10 in favor of loving it. grin.gif I call it my "Hippie Camoflouge". cool.gif

Quote:
Thanks DeeDee! Now if we could just get the men to realize that and stop trolling for non fish species we would be all right, right?!

Lisa you cracked me up with that one. \:D I'm happily married so my trolling days are done. \:\) God if I wasn't I don't know if I would be fishing on the forums here! Guys can get awful desperate some times. crazy.gif\:D