• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favre Retires!!!!!!!!!

wallmounter

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: IFallsRon
Guess that means the Packers will turn into the Vikings, or worse yet, the Browns. Here's looking forward to 30 years of bad football.

Ron - That was uncalled for and how many Superbowls have the Vikings been too.

Originally Posted By: Flatlander

last game at Lambeau

brett6ux2.jpg

Heck of a run Brett. You will be missed.

How about the last pass in his last game? grin.gif

Not going to say Favre wasn't a great quarterback, but I still don't like him or the Packers. Wouldn't be a good rivalry if I did.

Someone better put Madden and Gerbschmidt on suicide watch. whistle.gif

So let me get this straight...Brett Favre tells the Packers if you don't get Randy Moss he's done (a main reason he retires). His receivers helped him go to the NFC champ game...if Favre wasn't so loved...wouldn't he be considered a bleotch???

At least we can remember favre for how we should!

His last pass of his career a PICK!!!!

I heard he was [PoorWordUsage]'d about the Moss thing. Remember when Rodgers wanted him to mentor him and he said it wasn't his job. Great guy huh? Leave the team that put you on the map haning.

He was a great QB but I'm not gonna miss Madden stroken him every chance he gets.

Originally Posted By: gopher_nation
Great news!!! I coudn't stand listening to announcers give him the praise they did.

Good QB, yeah.

I agree 100%. Praise a guy for having the career he had? Not on my watch. I did forget one photo for all you Packer haters.

brett8rm3.th.jpg

Bottom right.....that's what the Lombardi trophy looks like. You know, the trophy you get when you don't choke. blush.gifwhistle.gif

Oh god...I love how the Fan is just having a party!

Flatlander...remember when you BOOED Favre when he started QBing the team?

Favre would have played multiple seasons with Moss...HAHAH

good riddance to a drunk and a drug addict. will miss those INT's though. After all he is the King.

I always knew he'd go out whiny as well. Randy resigns with the Pats after long discussions with Favre and the GB front office doesnt make a move so the prima-donna pouts and quits.

nothing is bringing me down today

It was overdue, now Rodgers has a chance to be the future of the pack.

Im sure he will change his mind anyway, he is just crying that Packers didnt do anything in the free agency!

Originally Posted By: james_walleye
Hey Flat, pretty sure the pack has choked away just as many lombardi's as the vikings have. Favre being reason #1 for many opportunities to get them. The giant game this postseason was just 1 of many we watched Brett toss away.

3 for 4 at the big dance. I would have to credit Elway's game more than a Pack choke in that one. Now if you're talking playoff losses (15-1 reg season-41-0 playoff game loss blush.gif), my football knowledge only goes so far. eek.gif

Originally Posted By: tisosy11
Oh god...I love how the Fan is just having a party!

Flatlander...remember when you BOOED Favre when he started QBing the team?

Never did any booing. When you grow up watching Lynn Dickie throwing to rapist James Lofton, while being crushed by the Bears, you learn to take it. Didn't even boo the Magic man having only a flash in the pan year. As a matter of fact, the only booing I've done lately was Denny kneeling down with time on the clock. I really hoped the Purple would do it that year. sick.gifsick.gif