• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Musky Rig Pics

mtreno

Finally...just bought my first boat ever. 1998 Lund Pro V 1775 50th Anniversary edition. I'm kinda annoyed it's half the country away and I can't use it until I fly out there in June!

Now I gotta buy a Big Kahuna which will make it feel all small like the 14' Backtroller I used to fish in.

IMG_2448.med.JPG

Congrats! Based on your post on the Boats & Motors Forum it looks like you got just what we were talking about, nice work! That rig will meet all the wants & needs you had for skis/eyes very well!

I'm annoyed that mine is 80 miles away, not 800+ miles!

Again, congrats, Chris

Originally Posted By: cjac
Congrats! Based on your post on the Boats & Motors Forum it looks like you got just what we were talking about, nice work! That rig will meet all the wants & needs you had for skis/eyes very well!

Thanks Chris! Like you, I know it will wish it had more of a rear deck, but I figure I'll get a big Lakewoods box and use it for one of my feet and that existing shelf/deck in the back for the other.

Only 7' rods in the locker and side, only have two that short, both 6'10". I guess it will be easier to bring the bass/eye gear now.

B&W Lowrance 480, so I'll probably get a color graph...or maybe one of those beautiful sidescan sonar thingys from Humminbird (if I can find a way to justify its use for Skis) ;\)

It's got two 24v Maxxums on it that are only two years old and the motor is a 2003.

I have no use for a livewell other than a cooler, so maybe I'll convert one to storage and do the Saric thing compartmentalizing baits into smaller boxes, storing them on their side with "Topwaters", "Bucktails", etc. written in Sharpie.

Again, thanks for all your advice, knowing you were so happy with yours made a difference to me.

I also use a Lakewood as a balance point for a feet, not quite for 100% body weight, but they help and on a Lund they meet almost exactly to the deck height.

Saric thing? I prefer to call it the "Haider Thing". Both my front storage compartments are full with Plano 3700s with Dawgs, bucks, a Rapala box, a "tiger" box, Believer box, etc. Works very well!

Enjoy the ride once you pick it up!

Your rig looks pretty nice. Other than all that bass a.k.a. sewer trout stuff on there. Looks like it will be great to fish from this summer. There's nothing like a new boat...

Huey,

Nice ice bustin'!!

When the pic is in the photo site there should be a resizing option off the "EDIT" button on the top of the toolbar. Something like 640x480 fits well......

Originally Posted By: cjac
Huey,

Nice ice bustin'!!

When the pic is in the photo site there should be a resizing option off the "EDIT" button on the top of the toolbar. Something like 640x480 fits well......

Or you use the imagezoom extension in firefox. Left+Right click at the same time and it automatically fits it to the largest size that you can view entirely. Then it don't matter what size they post the picture in.

Originally Posted By: Huey
Your rig looks pretty nice. Other than all that bass a.k.a. sewer trout stuff on there. Looks like it will be great to fish from this summer. There's nothing like a new boat...

If you are using photobucket, you can resize them on the site.