• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Slabfest this weekend

Hi Everyone! I'm heading up tomorrow morning for Upper Red Lake with the other FMers for Slabfest III. Anyone else heading up there? It's been several years since I've fished up there so I'm really excited to go! I've already bought some Rattlin' Varmints from our own Outdoor Pro Store on recommendation from some longtimers in the Upper Red forum. I'm confident that I will have a fish avatar soon! blush.gif\:D ( and if I don't I'm sure someone can loan me one?? Tami? teresa? Diana?) \:D

I am so jealous Lisa. I'd much rather be fising that anything else I could imagine this weekend. I may find ice closer to home to fill the "need". URL is such an experience. Like no other. Tami and I will be thinking of you all weekend and pouting. I am working on an outing in March, which I was hoping will lead to more crappies.