• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hawk owl and marten

The owl shot would have been much better if he did not have to land on a telephone pole. Oh well, I got to watch him snag that mouse out of a field. The marten was after johnny's beef suet on Admiral Rd. It ran back into the woods when it figured out people were around. hawkowl2.jpg

hawkowl.jpg

marten.jpg

Wonderful images Jay!....I think those images are super of the owl on the wires!...it's what you see! it's where they actually are and were... I'm a "habitat" man myself....lol!...glad you were able to capture that marten, I saw a fisher last year (fall) on the admiral...but only presented itself for a quick brief few seconds so no pics....that road sure has a lot to offer!...glad to see that the suet bags are working! grin.gif