• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is It Too Early To Get an American Idol Thread Going?

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see? I seen a picture of Cameron Diaz without make up on and that was scary! The same with Christina Applegate...you wouldn't evn know that was her? You'd think it was the dude down the street!

I'd bet that Dolly without make up and favorable lights, would look like Clint Eastwood, or Lon Chaney with big lips! grin.gif

Alot of those females that were knock outs in their younger years, just can't let it go and they have the scratch to go under the knife.

Joan Rivers has a younger looking head, but from the neck down, looks like a wrinkled up pair of nylon pantyhose!

Cher doesn't do anymore concerts cause she had so many face lifts, her waist line is up under her arm pits now and she looks kinda like a two legged spider! If she did one of them concerts in her underware like she did before, she would mentally scar alot of people!

How about Michael Jackson....had so many face lifts his nose fell off! But I digress.....

Between the size of Dolly's head, the weight of them botox lips and her other weight forward, dual outstanding features...she is at some point going to have to have some counter balance applied to less then ample rear quarter, or she will be tippin over face first onto the stage...either that, or she is gonna develope a major case of scoliosis!

I know I'm being to hard on the old gal, but I don't even have enough dough to buy a boat lift, let alone get a face lift, so I have to badger those that do! And if I did have enough dough for a face lift, I'd buy a new boat instead and be satified with a permanent.... grin.gif

Geeze, I tried a little reverse logic and it didn't work. Three weeks in a row, I thought Ramiele should have gone home, Dreads to, I called out Smithson and Rami gets the hook. Dreads isn't even in the bottom three.

My advanced prediction for next week....bottom...3 Brook, Dreads, Kristi, with Brook going home.

How can I say this you might ask? Say this without even hearing them sing...well, it's like this......I've spent so much time chasing them elusive perch on Mille Lacs, with no success, I've become mental! I would have been better off joining the brawl down in Isle Bay! I may have one more trip in me before I'm shipped off to the farm!

Wow Grebe,

Some pretty wild stuff there! And you are going out on a huge limb with your Brook whacking prediction. My Kristy Lee prediction is a much safer bet since she has been on the hot seat more times than Jeffrey Dahmer, and I think she upset America with her snide note about being Kristy's seat. I think America has tired of her, cute and all but they will show her the real hot seat next week and the exit sign as well.

Windy

Sounds like a plan! She sure is easy to look at though! I've kind of spoofed who will actually go home cause at this point in time, there are other factors involved besides the singing....same as it was last year...the best one didn't win and now you don't even hear anything about the one that did!

Some of this stuff is hard to figure out, even when it seems obvious....I wouldn't mind that Kristi hanging around for awhile, not so much for her singing ability...she's like having a bouquet of flowers on the table...easy on the eyes! I don't think she will though...space is starting to develope between the different singers.

Originally Posted By: Deitz Dittrich
Just thought of a few more to add to my puke list...(BTW thanks all for giving me the giggles... LOL)

that stupid Titanic song

Butterfly kisses

I believe I can Fly

anybody else have any "will make me puke" songs beofre they sing them?

holy [PoorWordUsage] I'm gonna cry tonight, not from the songs but from the amount of puke I will be spewin out..... grin.gif

Just thought of a few more to add to my puke list...(BTW thanks all for giving me the giggles... LOL)

that stupid Titanic song

Butterfly kisses

I believe I can Fly

I think he's just looking at his Ipod and reading off the songs! sick.gifwhistle.gifgrin.gif

that stupid Titanic song

Butterfly kisses

I believe I can Fly

"candle in the wind"

Originally Posted By: Sandmannd
I think he's just looking at his Ipod and reading off the songs! sick.gifwhistle.gifgrin.gif

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are...

Quote:
I think he's just looking at his Ipod and reading off the songs!

LOL, while I'll admit that quite a few of the 2000+ songs on my ipod are pretty lame, none of those listed are on there...

Its going to be a tough week I think, all the songs I can think of that are insp are sappy... I bet David A has a good week.. sappy seems to be his thing. I do think the kid has a great voice though. Should be interesting as always.