• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My almost 10 yr old puppy

Hello, this is my 9 1/2 year old puppy. A little history on her, she suffered a stomach flip back in April 2003, emergency surgery saved her life. Anybody venture to take a guess of what kind of dog she is? I'll tell you, it's a mixed breed, 1 larger and 1 medium. the Perch

UptoFeb72008040.jpg

UptoFeb72008027.jpg

She is part sharpei and black lab, I've coined the name "black sharpei-ador". She was the runt of the litter and the only one brown in color. We named her Madison. I just thought I'd try to do my first photo post, it was actually pretty easy to do. Thanks, the Perch

FYI, Madison died yesterday, March 18, 2008 at 3:15 pm at companion animal hospital in Fergus Falls. She was quickly diagnosed with cancer during an exploratory surgery. The cancer was beyound help and we made the toughest decision ever. It is very quiet in the house now and she is missed dearly. Thanks for looking, the Perch "aka, Shawn Griego"

man.... really, really sorry to hear.

She looked like a happy dog in the photos you posted.

Had to make that decision a few years ago with Mya. She was with me for 13 years. I feel your pain.

Always cherish those great times you had with Madison!!! I am sure you gave her a wonderful life... and she to you.

I am so so sorry for your loss. I had a dog that I grew up with and was devistaded when we lost her. I havent been able to really love a pet since then and its been over 25 years.

Very sorry to hear that. My heart goes to you.

I have 3 dogs. One is 14 years old. I know it's only a matter of time...my dog is a stubborn dog. Tough. The motor is running very good, but no one is behind the wheel. I think her mind is going down slowly. We're keeper comfortable as much we can.

I feel your pain.

Shawn so sorry for your loss! Every time I personally have to go through this I wonder why we have pets, but remembering all those great times with your buddy will certainly ease the pain over time.

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss of your friend. In my opinion they are the truist friend a person can have. God should have made them live as long as we do. But then we wouldn't get to make more friends with another , each one we have is special in there own way. This post has me thinking about my past buddies who shared life with me. I hope they are all waiting for me in the big bird field in the sky, they are the best buddies we can have.!!!!!!!!!!!