• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sled Parts

Central Bassman

Hardcoresledder....Snowmobilefanatics....Snowest....again classifieds sections!!

I can probably find you one....just wait till I get to work and have some time to surf!! LOL

You could also try alssnowmobile.

Thanks Hemi, I will try to do some looking around, but yea if you have time that would be really really nice. I busted mine the other night and we are leaving for Wyoming on the 18 so i want to get this fix

Is for a 99 ski-doo Summit 600, i just need the plastic part that goes on the handle bars. All the cables are find i just landed on the kill switch and busted all the plastic. Got to wild climbing some hills grin.gif

The throttle has to work for a round slide carb

You could try the used snowmobile parts guys. Just a few that I have had good luck with: Emerson's Used Snowmobile Parts(Proctor, MN), Mohawk's Salvage(Hibbing), Al's Used Snowmobile parts. There are many others out there as well. Good Luck and have fun out West!

Originally Posted By: Deep_Sinker
You could try the used snowmobile parts guys. Just a few that I have had good luck with: Emerson's Used Snowmobile Parts(Proctor, MN), Mohawk's Salvage(Hibbing), Al's Used Snowmobile parts. There are many others out there as well. Good Luck and have fun out West!

Also try All Power Sports in Victoria