• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what would happen if???...

Kodiak

When we do finally all meet up, who gets to be called Dave? There are alot here!

Dave the Moderator, where do I sign up? I have tried a few emails and such to help out, but it seems like a worthless cause. I get no response at all.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Roofer
When we do finally all meet up, who gets to be called Dave? There are alot here!

I have this problem at work too. There are 2 other Daves in my area, but at least they're on night shift.

Originally Posted By: Roofer

Dave the Moderator, where do I sign up? I have tried a few emails and such to help out, but it seems like a worthless cause. I get no response at all.

I have been called a lot of different names, most of them by my wife, so you can call me whatever you want.

at least this topic got us all stired up, i know there are thousands of people in the cities that would utilize a trail system or better yet an offroad park w/mx practice track like appleton has.

The money is there, all we have to do is have the dnr spend it on us. Buy a huge chunk of land here in the south metro area, ie abandoned sandpit...there are tons of them around here and then the clubs could maintain it. Sign a waiver to get in.

Originally Posted By: Kodiak
i just emailed my rep R. Joe Hoppe (chaska)

here was the body of the emial.

Joe-

My name is Jason Fuhrman, I own a house in Chaska and have lived in Chaska for 5 years. I moved to Minnesota when I got out of college and have found the laws against ohms, and atvs outrageously strict compaired to the money we have to pay to own them. In Minnesota owning a dirtbike or 4wheeler is more of a tax than a registration. Why register something if you cannot ride it?

I do not know how you feel on this subject, but could you please pass on my opinion.

I feel we need to have some riding areas around the metro, perferably opening up the trail from shakopee to jordan that is a snowmobile trail and having it a multiuse trail in the summer time and allow atver's. Please look into it if you could and provide a voice for us in establishing riding areas in the metro area. It is expensive to drive 5 hours north to ride a logging trail. We pay our registration fees, don't we deserve somewhere to ride?

thank you,

Jason Fuhrman

Here was my reply i got today in the mail.

Dear Jason,

I do think that there need to be more dedicated ATV riding areas in the state. I will also pass your opinion on to the DNR.

Thanks for taking the time to write.

Regards,

Joe

Joe Hoppe

State Representative

House District 34B

317 State Office Building

100 Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd St. Paul, MN 55155 Office (651) 296-5066 Fax (651) 296-5517

Email: [email protected]

http://www.house.mn/34B