• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Butt Bridge Plans Needed

Matchman

Hi gang!

TBone, I know you got burned by lots of folks last year but would you be willing to furnish plans if I send you a check? I'm more than willing to pay for them. After all, you did develop them. I know too well how it feels to have people take advantage of your willingness to give of your time and talent.

Either way, I gotta have a Butt Bridge. My back and behind can't take another winter of those crappy camp chairs. They're cheap, light, and portable but are too low and make me hunch over to see da hole and da vex in my cozy little Den (Otter Den, that is). So, if TBone is unwilling to provide, would someone else volunteer?

Come on ICE!

Matchman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matchman You have mail. Got the stamps on and everything, need just your address. I have 3 sets I will send out, but you have to send a copy to someone else that needs them. its a good seat and should shared with others

[This message has been edited by hawkeye43 (edited 08-26-2003).]

[This message has been edited by hawkeye43 (edited 08-26-2003).]

MATCHMAN
I don't think T-Bone has any left after last years ice fishing show and mailing them out after the show. I might have one laying around. I will look and see. These are great seats to sit in, great design, and a little work to put together....good luck.

Hawkeye.....Thanks for the help! I'm doing a couple of requests myself I got via e-mail. I have alot on my plate right now so the help is appreciated. I take it you got the latest and greatest plans with the seatback support and the 13" wide plan?.........T

tbone, yes I have the newest and best plan. I thought since you sent the plan to me,I would send it out to ever ask, If they too would send it to someone who asked for it. Its a simple idea share and share alike. I am building 3 of them now. it almost like work. not. Thank again

Just remember guys...when you build them, read the ENTIRE plan first and save yourself any problems.. The 8 slats in the seat bottom that are 13" wide really made it comfortable. The seat back brace is also a must. If you put on the seat back brace, you can build the entire seat from pine. If you have any questions-post them here and I'll help out. I have built quite a few......And Hawkeye...thanks again.....T