• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Moment of Truth on FOX?

VMS

Man....seems as though FOX TV needs to go even lower in programming to produce a show. The first episode is not even over yet, and I am already cringing at the type of questions the first contestant must answer for money...to what extent...hurting family, friends, loved ones? FOX has always been pushing the envelope with programming, but this seems to be a new low for them. Think of the damage this could do to a marriage or a family...

This will be the last one of these I watch. It is totally off the wall, and plain wrong...

Honestly, and I'll go on record for this too...anyone who thinks this is good programming needs to think about what their own morals are...

I'm off the soapbox now...

Steve

I thought it was going to be a good show but after the first 15 minutes it was getting boring. It's not so much the questions as how the show progresses.

I don't think morality has anything to do with it. These people signed up to be on the show on their own free will, and should be well aware what the consequences could be based on the results of their answers. I think the show could have some potential if the format was changed a bit.

Originally Posted By: LMITOUT
I thought it was going to be a good show but after the first 15 minutes it was getting boring. It's not so much the questions as how the show progresses.

I don't think morality has anything to do with it. These people signed up to be on the show on their own free will, and should be well aware what the consequences could be based on the results of their answers. I think the show could have some potential if the format was changed a bit.

I'm with LMIT.. it moved along MUCH too slow.