• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some Wintery Scenes (5 images)

Cheryl I really like the mallard shot the way the orange feet and beak stand out and how sharp it is. The shot of the corn field is one that I keep going back to because I like it and because I see red in the trunk of the tree for some reason. Might be me or it could be my monitor.Maybe a deer hunter?

Originally Posted By: jimalm
The shot of the corn field is one that I keep going back to because I like it and because I see red in the trunk of the tree for some reason. Might be me or it could be my monitor.Maybe a deer hunter?

That scene caught my eye -- it had to have because it was really cold and windy and I got out of my car to take the photo, LOL. Anyway, that's the downside of downsizing images for web viewing. i don't know why but there was something red tied around the tree trunk. I'll crop another image to show you.

Cheryl