• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday Jonny Redhorse

Hey!..a big thanks guys!(59 today) grin.gif....it is a nice day shocked.gif after the novacaine wears off on the left side of my face grin.gif...(had appointment for a tooth filling this morn, just got back)...I think those dentists are saddists smirk.gif....gotta watch what I eat or I'll chew half my lip off......again thanks for the great b-day wish! smile.gif

Lol!...well, I had to get it done and a day is just another day I guess(plus it's our anniversary today to shocked.gif, the mrs. reminded me grin.gif yes, we got married on my birthday)...only this morning was available or I'd have to wait another week or so for another dentists appointment...just glad it's otta the way smirk.gif........Snowin here again...about 1/2" so far...coming down steady but light...not the best conditions for the photos I like grin.gif....maybe my manfrattos will get here today,that would be nice grin.gif....guess just sit down an read up on digiscoping techniques and camera settings over a cuppo!....one good thing going here..6 more days of vacation ...gotta love it! grin.gif