• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bucky

Thanks, everyone.

Kalli, stop it or you'll make me blush from modesty!

XT: I just buy whichever brand the store has. They all have bright orange wrappers and they're all cheap. I must say I prefer the oversized ones. When I can't find them, I put two of the smaller ones in each pocket for my hands.

Dan: The peek-a-boo was mostly over lighting. There wasn't much left as the sun was quite low and the woods pretty thick, so it was a matter of staying with the guy until he stepped into one of those shafts of light. Really no different than a bowhunter waiting until the deer steps into a clear shooting lane, but it was a COLD wait!

Nice shot Steve! Love the light. XT - I know where you're coming from - I have a few spots where the does aren't much more wary than the neighborhood lab (can practically pet them), but the bucks are always another story. Guess I'd be wary too if everyone wanted my head on a wall. wink.gif