• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty 4

Meaney

Originally Posted By: jpz
Of course he is on here........this is Fishing. Now on Live???

Never.

Sorry, when the river in my backyard opens up in the spring, I become a madman.

I've been out something like 8 of the last 10 nights. No end in sight.....

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got the maps downloaded, servers were hung up last night. Zero problems doing it this morning.

Not sure if I'll be on much today, trying to get some last ice fishing done, made it out the past few days but that shorline is going to be done after this weekend for getting the wheeler out. \:\(

well XBox hosed me

I tried to sign in tonight to shoot a few and it said my account was suspended \:\(

I've had a LIVE account since inception and always just had it autorenew each year.

Well, I had cancelled my primary CC on the account. I thought it had renewed, but I guess not. After three months of trying they automatically cancel the account.

sigh

Originally Posted By: Meaney
CHINA TOWN...looks like CARENTAN from COD2! I think...

I never played COD2, but I read the same comment on another message board. In fact, the developer said it was so popular that they decided to bring it to COD4.

Originally Posted By: dtro
well XBox hosed me

I tried to sign in tonight to shoot a few and it said my account was suspended \:\(

I've had a LIVE account since inception and always just had it autorenew each year.

Well, I had cancelled my primary CC on the account. I thought it had renewed, but I guess not. After three months of trying they automatically cancel the account.

sigh

They won't re-instate it? Try calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Originally Posted By: SomethingFishy
 Originally Posted By: dtro

sigh

They won't re-instate it? Try calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Oh I did, and after 43 minutes on the phone, the resolution was that I had to call the collections dept.

The collections dept has bankers hours, so I gave up at it was already 8pm.

Yeah, the worst part is that, they totally suspend it. So I can’t even get in to change my billing info.

Funny stuff.

Try to sign in

“your account has been suspended, please change your billing info”

A

A

Account Management

A

“you must sign into Live to access your account”

One of those bad infinite loops……….

The perfect Microsoft Loop..........well I'd say try and get on there. Looks like you have a week or 2 that you could be on with this weather.

Kill House is actually pretty big compared to a couple other levels. Have you guys ever played shipment? Tinniese level ever. Get an airstrike and its basically carpet bomb for sure. Out of the four, I like broadcast the best. Headquaters shotty heaven. On Chinatown, it can be very difficult to get around.

Broad cast is unlikable becuase of the spawns. They are just to close and all over the place. On Domination if you start outside they start right on B. You take B back and they just keep spawning on it. And that [PoorWordUsage] window over it is even more annoying.

Creek on the other hand interesting. Huge map but really isn't that big becuase of the tunnel. Or Gauntlet which ever you want to call it. I have pulled off some big games there with like 50 kills though. The Helo's dominate that map.

Chinatown was brought back from COD 2, and I can't stand that [PoorWordUsage] map. To small with to many places to hide. I played that one on Ground War, wow, Shoot 2 people they run into 3.

But I Finally broke the top 1000 in Kills. I Beleive I was at 908 last night wo hoo. The same time I broke 1000, buddy of ine broke the top 200. And I am only 26,000 kills behind!!!! ha that's all!!!!

Yeah, I really don't like the new maps besides Creek.....and that is a toss up. Although I haven't played Killhouse yet. I just don't have the time to sit and get good at the new ones. Too much fishing to do...............wait axe that last comment I got a couple weeks until I can really fish \:\)

I heard that the new maps will be available for PS3 on the 24th so you guys have a few weeks on before the rest of us. It is annoying that the game of the year addition will include the maps at the regular $60 price (paid the same price) and now the people with the earlier version have to pay another $10 for the new maps. I did see some kind of advertisement for the 360 for some kind of double XP points weekend at the call of duty HSOforum. That would be nice for ranking up.