• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Seating at the X

Down to Earth

Couldn't sit in a better level than Club. I have sat there many of times and loved it. What is nice is it's not that crowded and there are no lines for the bathroom. I think they also have better food selection also.

The only down side is that its alot quieter, you dont have that in the crowd atmosphere. But I would give that up for these seats anyday. As stated there are just a fraction of the people on this level, so beer, drinks, food, bathrooms, and even a quick exit, are so much better easier and quicker. You will love the seats.

Sorry guys, but I’m going to disagree on the BEST seats being club. They are great seats but when you figure price into the equation I think I have the best seats in the arena. First row, upper deck, between center ice and the blue line. It’s great not to have anyone in front of me. And, when the Wild score I can “high-five” the guy in the club section below me. I pay $35 per seat and he pays $85! That’s $100 difference per game for two seats.

Them are also good seats, but when it comes to a bathroom break, or when your beer runnith empty, the club level is the place to be! grin.gif There realy arent to many bad seats in the x, so whereever you sit will be a good seat!