• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

911 (Do you remember?)

solocam

With the new hunting season upon us, this is also a good time for all of us to reflect back six years ago. We often

take for granted what a great country we live in.

God Bless America and all those lives lost on this Day!

unfortunately as a nation we have a very short collective memory and seem to already have forgotten this.

Great post though, we must NEVER forget what happened and always remain vigilant in protecting our future. God bless the USA!!!

I was in back of my classroom getting ready for lab, I had Bob and Tom on and thought they were joking, then the second plane hit and they got real serious, then I knew something was up. I told another teacher to turn on the TV, I was the first in the school to catch on to what was going on. It sucked. I was a brand new teacher in a brand new school. Not how I planned on starting the school year.

I was in one classroom and a teacher who jokes around a lot came in and said someone had flown a plane into the building. We thought YA RIGHT turned on the tv and they zoomed in on the second tower getting hit. Never seen those teachers turn so white in my life we knew our lives would never be the same after that.

i was at work, when they hit! one guy heard it on his radio, and i listened to mine there after also. we tried to watch it on TV, but were ordered back to work, since "IT didn't ENVOLVE US" you have to be kidding! !i was sick, angry and heart broken!i will never forget! del

I was at home with my family and mainly due to my 1 week old daughter.

My wife came upstairs and said to turn on the TV, a plane hit the World Trade center. Just then the second plane hit.

I remember just feeling sick, and wondering what was going on. Completely confused and scared, not knowing what was happening.

I watched MSNBC "As it Happened" last night. It was a minimally edited replay of the entire event. I cried when I heard the voices of the people calling in on cell phones, the fear and shear terror in their voices was all it took.

I was in CO at the time and woke up from a phone call from my mom. I too turned on the TV just in time to see the second plane hit. I will never forget that day!

Like a lot of you it seems, I turned the TV on just in time to see the second plane hit. I had KQRS morning show on and Tommy B was talking about it and he said (before the second plane hit) something like, there is no way that could be an accident can it? I turned on CNN to see if it was being covered and then watched the second one hit.

I was late to work, I was trying an arbitration case that day on a Union Grievance and we all sat around and waited 45 minutes for the arbitrator who said he just couldn't leave the TV. We went through the motions of the hearing, checking the news during each break. Man it was hard to work and concentrate on putting on a case. I remember going home that night and watching the news until late into the night. A day I'll never forget.

I turned on the tube before I went in to work to check the weather and saw the report of the first one crashing and I thought it was a movie clip or something. Then it sunk in that it was live reporting, then the second one hit. I can still see myself sitting in the chair stareing at the tube in disbelief.

I was driving from Corona Ca, to LAX to fly back to Milwaukee. When I dropped of my rental car, and walked in to the Midwest Terminal it was completely silent. Needless to say I didn’t fly that day and luckily was smart enough to get a hotel QUICK knowing anything close will be booked... 4 days later when I flew back LAX looked like a 3rd world Country with all the armed guards at the airport.. Everywhere you looked you saw a guard with a machine gun...Pretty quite on that flight going back to Milwaukee...