• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The daily report on Bronson Dec. 3

Bronson was a little slow this morning. The only thing I came across was a 3 pound walleye. A good buddy of mine caught a 53" pike this morning. He's having me mount it for him. I've been mounting fish and deer for about 20 years now. My good buddy and I are in the process of building a 12X24 foot ice shanty. She's gonna be great for all of are relatives to come up on the christmas break to fish. Well ole fellers i'll keep you posted about the fishing on Bronson. Until tomorrow have a goody.

------------------
Gettem Goin <><><><><>

hey bronson kid. i heard about that big pike getting hauled in. sounded like he faught it for a long time. thats a nice eater for ya.
well, have a goodie.
say hi to the wife.

------------------
-keep the rods a
bending

Hate to say it, but with out a picture, I an d no one esle will believe your 53 inch pike story.
There has been a many a tale told here. So for those of you new to this site, most of us have adorned our waders in the past and are very adept at spotting talk.

Keep the info informative and if you do indeed catch a monster we all would love to see it! Especially a 53 incher!!!!!

By the way,
it's:
Keep the rods bendin'!!!

Jim W

I would love to see a picture of this alleged 53 inch Pike, I'm sure the rest of us would also. Send photo to Rick and I'm sure he would post it on the the home or reports page.

Skeptical....Fisky

[This message has been edited by fiskyknut (edited 12-03-2002).]

hmmmmmmmmmmm
The IGFA says the world record Northern Pike is 55" so I wanna see a pic!

Pike, northern 55-1 Lake of Grefeern, Germany Oct. 16, 1986 Lothar Louis

We are all waiting for the pictures. Did you get a weight on it or girth measurement? That's a heck of a fish especially because the lake is only about 54 inches long. Ha. Keep us posted on any weight information

hey bronson kid. it may be big, but it probably 53 inches.
his jiffy measuring tape is only 35 inches long.
how about that picture kid?
(i heard it was a biggy though)

------------------
-keep the rods a
bending

With some creative measuring I'm sure a 53" is possible... but not too likely... I tried a while back to see what the largest pike that was caught in Minnesota was for the last Decade... funny they dont seem to keep real good records of this unless its a "record"...

I have a picture of a 49 7/8" that I caught on Lake Vermillion a few years ago... but I'm not going to say it was 53" That thing would be huge!

whats going on bronson kid?/ this aint the bronson way to be tellin stories.
i think he must of meant to the 4 key instead of the 5 key.???
lets keep it going now, whats going on with the ice kid?? whos falling threw

howdy fellers, my bad on the typo. It's 45".
It's a nicey. And for those of you that dont believe me then thats your problem. I dont have a web page I put down Bronson Boy's just to support it.

------------------
Gettem Goin <><><><><>

Howdy fellers once again. How are yuh? I dont have a picture of this 45" pike. It was just news that I heard at the bait shop. I'm headin out to the bait shop in about 25 mins. I'll give you a update on the hole event in a while. I'm starting to believe this isn't true my self.

------------------
Gettem Goin <><><><><>

heeeeey kid! i heard it is a true tale, i heard at the cafe that she was a biggy.
keep it undercontrol out there.. aughta be enuf meat on that one to feed the whole darn town.
say hi to the wife

------------------
-keep the rods a
bending

nooope, not the same person. we just talk like this because its ice fishin season and you gotta keep it simple.
just wait till papa bronson comes on. haha

------------------
-keep the rods a
bending

As stated previously....it's a good thing we're all experienced at pulling on our waders around here........it can get mighty deep sometimes ! grin.gif
So...are you doing just a head mount ??
How did they cape the beast ?? wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Twitter (edited 12-03-2002).]

Bronson kid, First you say its a good buddy of yours and you are mounting it for him. Then i see you said 2 local guys fell through the ice. Then you say as you can see these guys are not locals. Well you know what happens when you cry wolf to many times. At least it made for a good day of conversation. Tales Tales Tales. Ice fishing is here guys. Is there a forum just for fishing tales?????????

Howdy, the feller that told me my good buddy caught the beast said that I should get ready to mount cause he's got a big one on the way. So that's what I meant when I said I was gonna mount it for him.
And the squirrel your **** right it is ice fishin time.

------------------
Gettem Goin <><><><><>

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Bronson Boy & Kid,
you need to use the "Contact Us" link below and send your name and phone number, then I will get back to you before you can post again.