• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muzzy at Walmart???

so haaad

I always considered Muzzy to be a top quality broadhead company, but I'm wondering if they have lowered their standards. Although I try not to shop at Walmart much, I was in there the other day and noticed that they have expanded their archery gear to include Muzzy broadheads. What's your thoughts on this? I just found it to be surprising since I always viewed Muzzy as a high-quality, high-standards, specialty company. Similar to maybe Hoyt, Easton, Thunderhead, etc. Also, are the Muzzy Walmart version the same broadheads or a cheaper-quality version?

Without a doubt that the quality is the same regardless of where you purchase your Muzzies. You can also buy them on hsolist where I do and the quality is the same always.

Walmart has so much pull as Sparce stated that they can purchase about what they want as far as products go.

I got a 3 pack of muzzy's in the spring of the year on clearance for like 5 bucks. they were 4 blade 100grain. they shot my first buck with a bow. Got two left to find a big old bucks ribs this fall. They look just like the ones i see in cabela's.