• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spamming from ICE-JIGS USA ???

Valv

This is the response that I got from WebTV. I suggest that you email them also...

Thank you for your mail to spam,
Thank you for your help in our fight against Spam (unsolicited commercial email). Please note that due to the overwhelming amount of complaints to this address you will not receive further acknowledgement of receipt.

Due to the increasing number of Spammers and the growth in sophistication, we cannot guarantee a Spam free mailbox. We are however taking serious steps to combat this problem both legally and technically.

This mailbox is only for complaints regarding non-WebTV users who have sent you Spam. Only ONE copy needs to be forwarded and no explanation is needed. [email protected] does not need to be notified or CC'd in these cases, since they only handle complaints regarding WebTV users.

If the complaint you have just submitted appears to be from a valid WebTV address (logon must begin with a letter of the alphabet, logon will never be from the domain 'webtv.com', but will always originate from 'webtv.net'), then please re-submit the complaint to [email protected] and our Compliance Department will take appropriate action.

Again WebTV Networks, Inc. would like to thank you for your cooperation and patience in dealing with this growing problem that is plaguing the Internet community today.

Sincerely,

WebTV Networks, Inc. Staff

Thats just too bad that they made a BIG mistake on sending dozens of emails to advertise a good product Very Poorly.
I also got 24 emails and would of thought about getting some of those jigs but now I'm not, that was a very bad business move.

------------------
FISHSTUNNER

Here is the response I received and I did forward one of the emails with all the info.! Think it will help and catch the Perpetrator?

“FISH” grin.gif

==================================+++++++++
All MSN TV customers agree to abide by a Terms of Service that forbids
them from sending abusive and/or unsolicited e-mail. We will act against users
in violation of this agreement. However, we need you to send the entirety
of the offending message, _including all headers_, along with a brief
explanation of the problem in your words, to [email protected]. Once we
receive the proper documentation of the problem, we can take action.

One note about offensive email from MSN TV customers: if the email appears
to come from a @webtv.COM (not @webtv.NET) address, then it's forged and
comes from a non-MSN TV sender. MSN TV customers can only send email from
@webtv.net addresses. However, please forward me ([email protected])
the mail with full headers, and I will happily do my best to get the forger's
account shut down.

Sincerely,
Neil Laughlin
MSN TV Webmaster

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

Did anybody else receive a positive message like this after sending the appropriate information?

Perfect. I've forwarded your complaint to the
appropriate department.

Sincerely,
Neil Laughlin
MSN TV Webmaster

Looks like we should get some action! smile.gif
“FISH” grin.gif

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/